Established. Committed Full Service. Innovative Provider.
Containment Technologies Group, Inc. was founded in 1994 and our home office is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are the manufacturers of the MIC Family of Isolators, which include the MIC Single, MIC Dual, MIC TPNs, MIC Single Chemo, MIC 797P, MIC Nuclear, and MIC-EDU Systems. All of our products are manufactured right here in central Indiana. The MIC was designed by engineers with hazardous containment and aseptic expertise. Our engineering department is recognized throughout the world for their work with parenteral products and hazardous containment.
The MIC product line is currently implemented in nearly every state in the country as well as in over a dozen countries over seas. We are quite proud of our globally dispersed, very satisfied, and extremely loyal client base. Containment Technologies Group, Inc. — Where our goal is Protecting The Provider, The Patient, And The Environment.
Once An Innovator, Always An Innovator
Containment Technologies Group, Inc. was one of the very first companies to introduce the barrier isolator (otherwise known as a CAI or CACI) into the US market. Our company has been consistently developing and producing technology years ahead of the regulatory curve. Our President and CEO is an active hospital pharmacist and fully understands that the regulatory environment is constantly shifting. One of the goals of Containment Technologies Group, Inc. is to continuously keep our clients years ahead of that curve. We feel that our clients should not have to worry about whether or not their most recent capital acquisition will be obsolete every time the regulatory committees decided to meet. To learn more about CTG’s commitment to innovation, please contact a CTG representative and ask them about “Advanced Aseptic Compounding™ and the MIC-EDU System.”
We Are Your Full Service Provider Where Integrity, Professionalism, And Service Is Our Main Focus!
Does it seem like the regulatory landscape is constantly shifting? Do you have a difficult time keeping up with all of the requirements that your facility must follow? We want to make your life easier! At Containment Technologies Group, Inc., we have a staff of professionals that live and breathe USP<797>. Whether it is providing your facility with products and supplies all the way to certification and training, we are here to provide your facility with a one-stop solution for all of your USP<797> needs.
Our Equipment and Services Include:
- MIC Family of Products (MIC Single, MIC Dual, MIC TPN, MIC-EDU, MIC Single Chemo, MIC 797P, and MIC Nuclear Systems)
- Training Curriculum (Aseptic, Product, Regulatory)
- Extended Warranty Programs
- Extended Service Programs
- Service Tune-ups
- Emergency Service
- Installation Service
- Certification of your MIC Isolator
- Certification of your BSC, LAFW, Fume Hood, and Clean Rooms
- Vendor Management
- MIC Upgrades and Retrofits
- Event Management
- Pharmacy Assessments and Needs Analysis
- Pharmacy Supplies (fully stocked warehouse including items such as gloves, sleeves, media fill test kits, and sharps containers)
Key Company Personnel
- Michele Moore, R.Ph., MBA – President and CEO
- Janet Rahe – Vice President of Operations
- Greg Herron, MBA – National Sales Director, Marketing Director, CIO
- Zach Heiden – Service Manager
Containment Technologies Group, Inc.
5460 Victory Drive, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46203